1. Improve the Sustainability of our Villages
To thrive, our villages need good public transport for young and old, accessible health care and well-supported schools.
2. Oppose Unplanned Speculative Development
South Cambs is blighted by badly planned housing applications, only possible because of Tory mismanagement.
3. Protect our Village Colleges
Tory plans to bring in grammar schools will undermine our very succefful and inclusive South Cambs Village Colleges.
4. Fight the Burdensome Social Care Plans
The Tories are planning to make people pay for old age care using the value of their homes. I will speak up for people.
5. Involve the Community in Infrastructure
Transport schemes such as the destructive Cambourne-Cambridge busway ore being pushed through.